Friday, May 28, 2010

Update! And go!

It's been a while since I've posted anything. But here's an update: I'm cooling it with "Diao's Meow". Sorry, blogspot. But wordpress has the multimedia thing down.

As I write this, I'm in Manila: a solid 12 hours ahead of good ol' Tallahassee, sitting in a seaweed green guest bedroom, hoping my rapid typing isn't keeping the mer-maids in the next room awake.

Before now, summer in the US had been kind to me. I took an extended stay in Columbia, SC with the Mom and made it up to DC for a few beautiful days with some very beautiful people. Had a short stint in Tallahassee before taking the arduous solid 27-hour plus commute to the Philippines. While home, I worked at the Paperback Rack for a little extra cash flow, and hung out with two of my favs: Nige and Cale.





I'll be focusing on another blog that's dedicated to the oral history project about the equity compensation bill for Filipino veterans (whew). Follow me at: meowdiao.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment